Future Promise Students
- Must be a first-time college student
- Must be Class of 2020 high school graduate (H.S. Diploma or GED)
- Must be a California resident or AB 540 eligible
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 units each semester (does not apply to DSPS students with eligible academic accommodation)
- Must maintain a 2.0 college GPA
- Attend an on-campus Promise orientation
- Sign a Promise contract
- Enroll in at least 12 units by August 31, 2020
- Meet with a counselor each semester
- Complete a comprehensive education plan by the end of your first year
Complete steps 1-4 by June 11th for priority registration and admission to the program.
Step 1: Complete a Fall 2020 application for admission at City, Mesa, or Miramar College.
School Codes for FAFSA or Dream Act applications:
- City College: 001273
- Mesa College: 001275
- Miramar College: 014172
Step 3: Complete a Promise application.
Step 4: Complete an online orientation and meet with a college counselor for an abbreviated education plan.
Step 5: Attend an on-campus Promise orientation and sign your Promise Contact.
For additional information on the San Diego Promise Program, please contact our Outreach offices:
|City College First Year Services (FYS)||Mesa College Outreach||Miramar College Outreach|