Future Promise Students
The San Diego Community College District are closely monitoring the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and is committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of our students, faculty, staff and the larger community, therefore in an abundance of caution, the District offices and campuses are preparing to move services online and will be closed to the public until further notice. We will continue to accept and process Fall 2020 Promise applications. For questions or concerns, please contact the District Outreach staff at email@example.com. We appreciate your patience.
- Must be a first-time college student
- Must be Class of 2020 high school graduate (H.S. Diploma or GED)
- Must be a California resident or AB 540 eligible
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 units each semester (does not apply to DSPS students with eligible academic accommodation)
- Must maintain a 2.0 college GPA
- Attend an on-campus Promise orientation
- Sign a Promise contract
- Enroll in at least 12 units by August 31, 2020
- Meet with a counselor each semester
- Complete a comprehensive education plan by the end of your first year
Complete steps 1-4 by June 11th for priority registration and admission to the program.
Step 1: Complete a Fall 2020 application for admission at City, Mesa, or Miramar College.
School Codes for FAFSA or Dream Act applications:
- City College: 001273
- Mesa College: 001275
- Miramar College: 014172
Step 3: Complete a Promise application.
Step 4: Complete an online orientation and meet with a college counselor for an abbreviated education plan.
Step 5: Attend an on-campus Promise orientation and sign your Promise Contact.
For additional information on the San Diego Promise Program, please contact our Outreach offices:
|City College First Year Services (FYS)||Mesa College Outreach||Miramar College Outreach|