All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College is included on one transcript. There is no need to request a transcript from each (City, Mesa, Miramar) college. The first two transcripts issued are free of charge. Thereafter, transcripts cost $5.00 each.
For Unofficial Transcripts:
- Current students may view their unofficial transcript through mySDCCD.
- Former students may view their unofficial transcript through: https://unofficialtranscript.sdccd.edu
- Records Pre-1980: unofficial transcript is not available (see more information under ONLINE section below)
- Current students may order transcripts through mySDCCD.
- Former students of San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar Colleges, or those who do not have an mySDCCD account, may order directly through Credentials by clicking on this link.
- Records Pre-1980: Order official transcript through Credentials by clicking on this link.
- Transcripts ordered online will be mailed in 1-2 business days.
- If the receiving institution accepts electronic transcripts, the transcript will be sent electronically the same day.
- To check the status of your online order, go to: Status of My Credentials Order
- For any questions regarding an order placed through Credentials, please call 1-847-716-3005
NOTE: Transcripts sent from our college to another institution are considered to be official. Transcripts presented by a student are considered to be unofficial unless sealed and noted to be official on the outside of the envelope.
Click here for information regarding transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended.
To Submit transcripts TO the San Diego Community College District
For information on how to send transcripts to the SDCCD, please visit the site below: