The San Diego Community College District Employment Office facilitates all new employment, promotions, reinstatements, and voluntary transfers related to Academic, Adjunct, Classified, and Non-Academic-Non-Classified job opportunities within our multi-campus district. We fully support Equal Employment Opportunities and provide resources to make the employment process efficient for applicants and screening committee members.
For more information contact the Employment Office.
- Applicant Access
- Faculty Service Areas
- Faculty Service Area (FSA) Application Process
- Faculty Service Area Application Form
- California Education Code Section §87743.1 - §87743.5
- AFT-SDCCD Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement, Article XXIII
- Management Employees Handbook, Appendix I
- District Procedure 4200.7 - Administrative Retreat Rights