Join San Diego's leading business professionals as a valued partner of the Corporate Council for the San Diego Community College District.
- Gain access and visibility with educational leaders.
- Influence education, workforce development, technological innovation and student success.
- Provide students and educators with an up-to-date awareness of your needs and expectations as an employer.
Benefits of membership
All Corporate Council members will enjoy unique corporate marketing opportunities, including:
- Prominent display of your company's name and logo in special district publications
- A link from this website to your company's homepage
- Special notices regarding changes in SDCCD policies and practices that affect business and our local economy
- Priority opportunities for program and event sponsorships
- Invitations to serve as a commerce resource and share your business expertise with the district.
Chancellors Circle members also receive:
- Invitations to District / College events (including special parking)
- Special briefings by the Chancellor
- Inclusion in special promotional projects
$5,000 annual dues for Regular Membership
$10,000 annual dues for Chancellor's Circle Membership
Click here to view the members of our Corporate Council. For more information, e-mail Amertah E. Perman, Dean, Career Education and Workforce Development or call 619-388-6830.