Grades & Transcripts


You may review your grades and academic history at anytime by going to e-Grades. Semester grades are available approximately 2 weeks after the end of class. See the Academic Calendar for specific grade availability dates.



All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College is included on one transcript. There is no need to request a transcript from each (City, Mesa, Miramar) college. The first two transcripts issued to or for you in your lifetime are free of charge. Thereafter, transcripts cost $5 each.

ATTENTION Summer 2019 Coursework: Online transcript requests will only contain coursework completed through Spring 2019. In order to have your Summer 2019 in-progress coursework added to your transcript, send an email to

You can request your transcripts:

  • Online – Go to e-Transcripts, found under Transcript Request.
    Transcripts ordered online will be mailed in 1-2 business days. If the receiving institution accepts electronic transcripts, the transcript will be sent over night.
  • In Person – Download the Transcript Request Form or pick one up at your College Accounting Office or Admissions Office.
  • Mail – Download the Transcript Request Form and mail your completed and signed form to the District Office
    SDCCD, Attn: Transcript Request, 3375 Camino del Rio South, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108-3883
  • Fax – Download the Transcript Request Form and fax your completed and signed form to 619-388-6946

    For requests sent by mail or fax, authorization to charge your Visa or MasterCard must be written on the request with your signature along with the credit card number and expiration.

NOTE: Transcripts of credit sent from our college to another institution are considered to be official. Transcripts presented by a student are considered to be unofficial unless sealed and noted to be official on the outside of the envelope.

For information about ordering in person, by mail or fax, download the Transcript Information and Request Form.

Click here for information regarding transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended.