Grades & Transcripts
You may review your grades and academic history at anytime by going to mySDCCD. Semester grades are available approximately 2 weeks after the end of class. See the Academic Calendar for specific grade availability dates.
All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College is included on one transcript. There is no need to request a transcript from each (City, Mesa, Miramar) college. The first two transcripts issued are free of charge. Thereafter, transcripts cost $5.00 each.
Official transcripts can be ordered online or in person:
Students can order transcripts through our transcript partner Credentials (credit or debit cards only):
- Current students may be order transcripts through mySDCCD.
- Former students of San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar Colleges, or those who do not have an mySDCCD account, may order directly through Credentials by clicking on this link.
- Transcripts ordered online will be mailed in 1-2 business days.
- If the receiving institution accepts electronic transcripts, the transcript will be sent electronically the same day.
- If you need to pay with cash or check, download the Transcript Request Form or pick one up at your College Accounting or Admissions Office.
- Hand deliverted transcripts must be ordered in person at the at the District Office at 3375 Camino del Rio South, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108-3883. District Office hours are Monday–Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Hand delivered transcript requests ordered at the District Office are considered “RUSH” orders. An additional $10.00 “RUSH” fee will be applied due to the special handling required.
- Third Party Authorization: If another person is ordering and/or picking up your transcript, you need to provide a written letter or complete the Transcript Request Form, include your personal information as well as the person’s name who is requesting the transcript on your behalf. A photo ID will be required.
NOTE: Transcripts sent from our college to another institution are considered to be official. Transcripts presented by a student are considered to be unofficial unless sealed and noted to be official on the outside of the envelope.
Click here for information regarding transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended.
Questions? You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-388-6924.