November 7th – November 28th
Welcome to Open Enrollment for the 2023 plan year. Open enrollment is your annual opportunity to make changes to your benefits for the new plan year, effective January 1, 2023.
During Open Enrollment, you can:
- Choose a new medical plan option
- Add or remove eligible dependents – requires proper documentation
- Enroll a domestic partner - requires proper documentation
- Enroll in a flexible spending accounts including health, dependent care, and commuter benefits
- Enroll in supplemental life insurance - subject to medical exam
- Enroll in a pre-paid legal plan
To view your current medical, dental, and vision information or to make changes during open enrollment, please go to www.myaresonline.com.
To view a step by step tutorial for the ARES Open Enrollment website, please go to www.brainshark.com/CSVEBA/ARESMemberTraining