All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College is included on one transcript. There is no need to request a transcript from each (City, Mesa, Miramar) college. The first two transcripts issued are free of charge. Thereafter, transcripts cost $5.00 each.
For Unofficial Transcripts:
- Current students may view their unofficial transcript through mySDCCD.
- Former students may view their unofficial transcript through: https://unofficialtranscript.sdccd.edu
- Current students may order transcripts through mySDCCD.
- Former students of San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar Colleges, or those who do not have an mySDCCD account, may order directly through Credentials by clicking on this link.
- Transcripts ordered online will be mailed in 1-2 business days.
- If the receiving institution accepts electronic transcripts, the transcript will be sent electronically the same day.
NOTE: Transcripts sent from our college to another institution are considered to be official. Transcripts presented by a student are considered to be unofficial unless sealed and noted to be official on the outside of the envelope.
Click here for information regarding transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended.
Questions? You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Submit transcripts TO the San Diego Community College District
For information on how to send transcripts to the SDCCD, please visit the site below: