Annual Grants Reporting
Grants activity is reported annually within SDCCD Facts on File.
Educational Services tracks districtwide restricted grant awards and compiles a Report on Districtwide Grants Activity. Each fiscal year close, the Vice Chancellor, Educational Services presents the Report on Districtwide Grants Activity to the Board of Trustees:
Fiscal Year 2020-2021
Fiscal Year 2019-2021
For a copy of previous year reports, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRANT / PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT
The Equity & Special Funded Programs (ESFP) department has assembled grant and proposal development resources, best practices, and templates in support of the SDCCD colleges pursuing external funding opportunities.
- Establish a Grants.gov workspace on your behalf
- Add personnel who have an existing Grants.gov login to the workspace
- Input the proposal forms and upload finalized attachments to the workspace on your behalf
- Submit finalized proposals on Grants.gov (administrator role)
ESFP recommends beginning with the review of the Grants Process, Resources, and Submission tutorial. The tutorial offers information and advice about writing and submitting a grant proposal:
- What's needed prior to beginning the grant proposal
- Overview of the grant process
- Understand the role of Educational Support Services
- Locate and use existing resources
checklists / forms
Grant Proposal Checklist
Grant Proposal Intake
SDCCD Nondiscrimination policy
* Additional resources to be added soon.