Welcome to Open Enrollment for the 2019 plan year. Open Enrollment is the employee's annual opportunity to make changes to your benefits for the new plan year, effective January 1, 2019. You will have the opportunity to choose your benefits for the next plan year. Enrollment is your opportunity to carefully evaluate your choices and make informed decisions that give you the coverage you need.
During Open Enrollment, you can:
- Choose a new medical plan option
- Enroll eligible family members to your benefit plans (will require proper documentation)
- Delete dependents to your benefit plans
- Enroll a domestic partner (IRS guidelines establish that adding a domestic partner will result in taxable income to the employee for Federal Tax purposes only
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account to pay for dependent day-care, health expenses, or the commuter benefit with pre-tax dollars
3375 Camino del Rio South, Suite #385
San Diego, CA 92108-3883
Main Line: 619-388-6587
Fax Number: 619-388-6898
To view your current benefits information (which contains your current plan selection and enrolled dependents) or to make plan changes to add or delete dependent during this Open Enrollent period please click VEBA.
To view a step by step tutorial for the VEBA on-line tool please click here.