Associate Vice Chancellor
Dr. Peter Maharaj
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, Operations
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, applications
Information Technology provides support for the District's administrative computing environment, the network and telecommunications infrastructure, and core network and Internet services. The major subsystems supported by Information Technology are:
- Administrative ERP Systems consisting of the Integrated Student Information System (ISIS), Finance and HR/Payroll, and various web applications
- Telecommunications Infrastructure (Voice, Data, Video)
- Network and Internet Services including Security
- Email System, including the Anti-SPAM, Anti-Virus systems
- Administrative Desktop PC support
- Telephony System and the voice mail messaging systems
- Horizon Library System
- Canvas Course Management System.
For immediate support with any of the systems above, please contact the IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-388-7000.
For general business, please call Information Technology at 619-388-6939.