Transcripts Information

Transcripts are the official document of the student's academic work at a college or university.

To send transcripts FROM the San Diego Community College District:  Order SDCCD Transcript


Transcripts from other institutions attended:
  • Students should submit official transcripts from all Colleges and Universities attended.
  • Students should submit only ONE transcript even if planning to attend all three colleges; City, Mesa and Miramar.
  • Transcripts from foreign institutions are not required.
  • Transcripts are required even if prior credits do not appear relevant or if units were taken years ago.
  • Students receiving financial aid or veterans benefits must have transcripts on file within one semester.
  • Certain programs require transcripts are on file before admission to the program.
  • Official transcripts from other institutions become the property of the college and will not be duplicated or returned.
  • Guam and Puerto Rico are US territories and transcripts from institutions in these territories are not considered "foreign" and should be submitted.

Submission of transcripts:
  • We are now partnered with Parchment and the National Student Clearinghouse and are accepting official electronic transcripts from these providers.
  • Institutions not partnered with Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse can submit official electronic transcripts to the following email address: 

  • Institutions not offering electronic transcripts can mail them to the following address:

    San Diego Community College District
    Attn: Transcript Department
    3375 Camino Del Rio South, Room 100
    San Diego, CA 92108

  • Students are responsible for requesting official transcripts from each institution attended to be sent to SDCCD.
  • Transcripts from foreign institutions are not required.
  • Transcripts are only accepted from one year after issuance.

Processing of Transcripts:
  • Transcripts are marked as received within 10 business days of being received by the District Office.
  • Transcripts are evaluated by request only.  To determine if you need to submit a transcript evaluation request, please meet with a counselor prior to submitting a request.
  • To submit a transcript evaluation request, please go to our Forms & Documents page and go to the Counseling/Evaluations section to submit a Request for Transcript Evaluation form.
    NOTE: Current processing time for transcript evaluations is approximately 90 days.


Transferability of Credits:

Credits from other regionally accredited institutions will only be accepted for transfer credit after evaluation by the District Evaluations office.


 To Request Transcripts from the San Diego Community College District

For information on how to request transcripts from the SDCCD, please visit the site below: