Transportation & Parking Information
Student parking permits will not be required to park in student lots for Summer 2022 semester. Students are NOT permitted to park in any staff/faculty lots at any time, with or without a permit. All other violations are being enforced.
Parking permits will be required for Fall 2022.
Wi-Fi Parking Lots Available:
In an effort to provide students with reliable, high-speed internet access -- and in keeping with social distancing directives issued by county, state, and national officials -- City, Mesa, Miramar, and Continuing Education colleges will be providing a "Wi-Fi Parking Lot" where any enrolled student can access the internet:
- Mondays - Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- City College Parking Lot #5
- Mesa College Parking Lot #1
- Miramar College Parking Lot #2
- College of Continuing Education - ECC Campus - Parking Lot #3
- For best Wi-Fi reception use parking spaces near buildings, and park in marked staff or student spaces - the times/locations are the ONLY lots and times at which students are allowed to park in "Staff" parking spaces.
- Park in every other space (empty space BETWEEN vehicles)
- Only owners of a valid disabled placard may use disabled parking spaces
- Only members of the same household in each vehicle
- Occupants must remain in vehicles
- Restrooms and other on-campus services are not available
- College police will continually monitor the parking lot
- Student code of conduct and other parking guidelines are in effect
See the College Police Department website for complete information.
BUS & TROLLEY PASS
Students who are enrolled in 7 or more units are eligible for discounted* bus and Trolley passes, good for unlimited transit trips all semester long! Transit passes are available for purchase at the City, Mesa, and Miramar College Accounting Offices.
- Spring 2022 Semester Pass (valid January 10 through June 6): $180
Semester pass available for purchase January 18 through February 25, 2022
College transit passes use the PRONTO system. Students can choose to use a physical PRONTO card or the PRONTO mobile app. (Students must choose either the card or the app; you cannot use both within the same semester.) PRONTO cards are available at the Student Accounting office on campus. Students who want to use the mobile app should download the app and set up an account prior to purchasing their pass.
*All students with a discounted college pass must travel with their current, valid student photo ID card.
|College||Accounting Office||Phone Number|
|CITY COLLEGE||Office A-256||CityStudentAccounting@sdccd.edu|
|MESA COLLEGE||Office I4email@example.com|
|MIRAMAR COLLEGE||Office Kfirstname.lastname@example.org|