Transportation & Parking Information
Parking permits are not required for Fall 2021 to park in the student parking lots.
Students are NOT permitted to park in staff/faculty lots at any time, with or without a permit with the exception of the four Wi-fi Parking lots listed below when the guidelines are followed (students must remain in their vehicle.)
Wi-Fi Parking Lots Available:
In an effort to provide students with reliable, high-speed internet access -- and in keeping with social distancing directives issued by county, state, and national officials -- City, Mesa, Miramar, and Continuing Education colleges will be providing a "Wi-Fi Parking Lot" where any enrolled student can access the internet:
- Mondays - Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- City College Parking Lot #5
- Mesa College Parking Lot #1
- Miramar College Parking Lot #2
- College of Continuing Education - ECC Campus - Parking Lot #3
- For best Wi-Fi reception use parking spaces near buildings, and park in marked staff or student spaces - the times/locations are the ONLY lots and times at which students are allowed to park in "Staff" parking spaces.
- Park in every other space (empty space BETWEEN vehicles)
- Only owners of a valid disabled placard may use disabled parking spaces
- Only members of the same household in each vehicle
- Occupants must remain in vehicles
- Restrooms and other on-campus services are not available
- College police will continually monitor the parking lot
- Student code of conduct and other parking guidelines are in effect
See the College Police Department website for complete information.
BUS & TROLLEY PASS
Students who are enrolled in a minimum of 7 college units may purchase a monthly bus and trolley pass for the summer session. The monthly bus and trolley passes are available for purchase June, July and August at the City, Mesa and Miramar Accounting offices for a limited time, while supplies last. Limit one monthly pass purchase per student, per month. The current bus pass price is $57.60.
The semester bus and trolley passes are available for purchase during Fall and Spring only.
IMPORTANT: Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 7 college units to be eligible to purchase a discounted bus and trolley pass.
- Students MUST bring their college student ID card to the above offices when purchasing bus and trolley passes. Bus pass sticker will be adhered to the student's ID card by the Accounting staff upon purchase.
- For bus schedule information, call the Regional Transit Information Office at: (619) 233-3004.
Note: Published prices are subject to change by SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments). SDCCD/MTS are not responsible for lost, stolen, faded or shredded stickers or passes. All monthly bus and trolley sticker/pass sales are final. No refunds or replacements.
Due to SANDAG process changes, the disabled/senior, youth and adult bus passes are no longer available for purchase at the colleges. Disabled/senior bus passes can be purchased at reduced fares through MTS. Go to the MTS website for more information on the application process or contact the Transit Store at 619-234-1060.